Haulin Dirt

Friday 25 May 2012

Art Works from Sem 1

It’s been 5 months since Hendrik started schooling. I only get to know what he does in school when I ask him of his activities on a particular day. When he is in the mood, he would eagerly answer me and share what he did. But when he is not, it would be frustrating to expect answers from him especially when he says that he doesn’t remember or he forgets.

- chinese new year project -

- happy valentine's day -

- mother's day artwork -

- the twirl / lollipop -

But, as persistent as I am, I would ask him questions that he only gets to answer with a yes or no like if he listened to his teachers, played with his classmates, ate the snacks given to them by Aunty Lee Hoon, participated during his music and gym classes. As expected, he would say yes to all.

- vegetable printing -

- the mouse and the cat -

I would be glad to find some take-aways from school when I open his bag when I come home from work. I know that aside from those mentioned above, my son is also doing something else that would spark his interest into other areas of learning, specifically the arts.


- finger printing -


~~~ end ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment