Haulin Dirt

Tuesday 15 January 2013

"I love you Mommy, so much!"

I had an unpleasant dream last night that Hendrik was away with us. He stayed in the Philippines with Joseph’s relatives while we were working in Singapore. When we came over to visit, he has changed. He has matured and I felt that I missed a whole lot in his upbringing. I felt sad. I also woke up with a heavy heart.

When I came home this afternoon from work, Hendrik was still having his afternoon nap. I woke him up at around 6:30pm and then I informed him that I had dreamed about him last night. He was curious and asked what the dream was about. Then I told him about him being away with us for so long that I terribly missed him so much. I was actually tearing up when I was telling him. I also hugged him and told him over and over that I love him very much.

Suddenly, he remembered something and said, “I’ll get…”

He got up and got the ipad which was placed on the other side of the bed. He sure wanted to surprise me, therefore asked me not to look. Then, he showed me this one that he made before he had his nap:



Awwww…. {Sob… sob… sob…}


I hope and pray that the [bad] dream would just remain a [bad] dream.


~~~ end ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment