Haulin Dirt

Thursday 30 June 2011

Photo Booth Sessions

I just recently synchronized my iphone to my Mac laptop, and after the sync process I realized that photos from the “photo booth” app from my Mac were copied into my iphone (Ha! I usually don’t sync phones, and I am not techy – so this explains my surprise).

I remember that Hendrik had a couple of sessions using the photo booth; and as I was looking at the pictures I cannot help but smile when I see him making faces, posing and trying different angles, even jumping while being captured by the camera.

He is such a clever boy. At such a young age (he was only 2 years old when the photo sessions were taken) he already knows how to play with the camera. Say eeeee!!!

23 Jan 2011

01 Apr 2011

11 Apr 2011

23 Apr 2011

14 May 2011

04 Jun 2011

13 Jun 2011


~~~ end ~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment